Vantage Specialties Spain is aware of present growing environmental issues, and as a supporter of sustainable development, commits itself to the prevention, protection and conservation of the environment in all its activities. Vantage Specialties Spain’s environmental policy is inspired by two basic principles: to comply with all applicable environmental regulations and to dedicate itself to the continuing improvement of its activities, with the aim of protecting the environment.
Vantage Specialties Spain has been assessed and certified to ISO 14001:2015 for the design and production of vegetable oils for the cosmetic and food industries. With our environmental management system, we ensure compliance with the requirements set out in the standard and continuously work to improve our environmental performance. In doing so, we are guided by the following principles:
- To adopt the necessary measures to prevent contamination, and when this is not possible, to reduce emissions to a minimum.
- To systematically reduce waste products, recycling and reusing them when possible, in addition to employing natural resources, raw materials and energy in an efficient manner.
- To adopt all the necessary measures to guarantee the fulfillment of all European, Spanish, Autonomous and Local environmental regulations applicable to our activities, in addition to any other requirements to which the company may subscribe in the future.
- To establish procedures for the periodical revision of objectives and environmental policy, and also for the application of corrective measures where non-fulfillment is detected.
- To inform employees, customers, suppliers and others of environmental policy.
- To educate employees and make them aware of environmental issues which may arise, empowering them to fully participate in respecting our policy in all their activities.
title hau ab
SGS ISO 14001 (PDF)